The Northwest Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers offers several sponsorship options to help your organization reach the safety, health, and environmental professionals in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Wisconsin. With more than 800 members in safety and health, we offer sponsors a way to directly target the people that buy their products and services. Your support enables the Northwest Chapter to provide assistance to the local student programs and fund scholarships for SH&E Professionals.
What’s In It for You?
- Exposure to the largest community of SH&E professionals in our area
- Demonstrate your commitment to the development of the SH&E profession
- Align your organization with a specific topic or safety event
- Expand your base of professional contacts
- Reinforce your presence to a dedicated group of SH&E professionals
- Monthly Chapter Meeting Sponsorship costs $250 and includes the following:
- 15 minutes at the beginning of meeting to address the attendees on services
- Setup a booth at the meeting – – great networking opportunity. We typically have 50-90 attendees at our meetings.
- Hand out materials to attendees
- Company logo & website links on our NW Chapter website for the month before
your sponsorship, the month of your sponsorship, and the month after your
Contact Kurt VonRueden at firstname.lastname@example.org for Monthly Chapter sponsorship questions.